Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's That Time Again

Yes it is, it's time to go home! And let me tell you, we are ECSTATIC. Don't get me wrong, we really love our school and I know we'll be sad when we graduate and never come back, but right now a nice long break is exactly what we need.

We only have 4 more days of school left, and we'll be on our way home 2 days after that! We have a ton to do before we leave though. We have to 1. get through finals, 2. pack up our entire apartment and put it all in our storage unit, and 3. clean the daylights out of our apartment. (That might be an exaggeration. Our apartment only has 2 bedrooms so it won't take very long.) It's during this last week of school that I am beyond grateful that we live in a tiny apartment!

We are quite excited to live in Coloma this summer. We'll be in sunny weather, Ty is going to guide rafting trips for his job, we get to hang out with Ty's parents and a couple of his siblings and their families all summer, and we'll be close to Reno so I can easily go see my family!


Yep, the next few months are going to be awesome


Coloma, here we come!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see you guys this summer.

    P.S. I took that picture and I loves it!!!

    JILL (not Kiff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Good luck with finals and drive safe! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo! Red Rover, Red Rover, send the Carters on over! Good luck on your finals - we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little far behind, but I figure you guys probably survived finals and maybe are in CA already? I'm jealous. I love it there too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have you here this summer. We feel lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice long break from school is always needed:-) Enjoy the time at home! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo!!! Sounds like such a fun summer:) Good luck on those finals -so hard to think about when you know summer fun is just around the corner

    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete