Monday, October 26, 2015

Senior Night

Trey and I made a quick trip to Reno so we could be at my brother's Senior Night. 
I was so excited that we were able to go to this. I've always felt like I missed out on a lot of my brother's life, especially football, since he was only 8 when I left for college. So it was a really big deal to me to be able to make it to this, and I'm so glad it worked out! We had the best time cheering for #6!






Go Danny!

We were also able to sneak in a trip to the pumpkin patch while we were in town! It was so fun. Our good family friends, the Andelins, own and run the pumpkin patch on their farm. I was so glad I got to see them and their cute pumpkin patch because it's become a very popular fall activity in Reno! Trey's favorite thing was the little train ride they had. He kept making the funniest faces at us as he went past us. Such a good time! 



As always, it was a great trip home and I can't wait to go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment