Monday, August 31, 2015

5 Years

We made it to Utah! Life is crazy. Moving is always crazy. But this time, with a little monster following me everywhere, it's taking me twice as long to get unpacked and settled. slowly but surely!

This month Ty and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. What?! Time sure flies when you're having fun, and we definitely have fun. Ty is my everything. He makes life easier. He makes me a better person. We make a good team. 

We decided to celebrate by spending the weekend in Park City! With a little third wheel, haha. We had a blast. Park City is beautiful, lots of fun shops and restaurants, amazing mountain scenery, fresh air, and really secluded so it felt like we really got away even though we only drove and hour from our house. We also explored the Olympic training facilities which was awesome. I would love to go again soon! 














Happy Anniversary, Ty. Love you BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment