Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day

It's kind of a bummer when you're in school and Valentine's Day is on a Monday. Ty and I both had classes all day, but we tried to be cute and sends texts that said "happy valentines day!" all day long. When we got home Ty told me I could take a nap while he cooked dinner. If there are two things in this world that I love (besides Ty of course) they are taking naps after a long day at school and not having to cook dinner. Last year Ty cooked dinner for me too, but it was a wayyyyyy bigger deal this year. It's funny how little things like that are so exciting once you're married. I woke up to a delicious smelling meal and the table all set up like so


Ty made chicken parmesan and spaghetti with alfredo sauce. YUM! We had a really nice dinner and when we were done Ty brought out dessert...



Chocolate covered strawberries!!! Oh my goodness, they were so good!




Then, Ty topped it all off by cleaning the kitchen/doing the dishes, and telling me that he booked a flight to Utah for me to go to Women's Conference at the end of April! I am so excited! After dessert it was time to come back to reality and finish some homework. But don't worry, we were able to finish all our homework and still have some time left over to snuggle before bed =). All in all it was a pretty good day. I love my valentine!

6 comments:

  1. Yay, Ty! I read this out loud to Kiff and got all emotional. I'm so dumb. You're so romantical! Happy Vday, young lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Ty! Your chocolate covered strawberries look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty, is the man. And by golly he better keep it up. You deserve it. What a fun valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Ty could make chocolate covered strawberries! What a great hubby to make your v-day so special! Love your cute pic at the top of your blog by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. He wins the cutest husband award! Didn't know he was such a master in the kitchen. I remember him as the master of the microwave (hot pockets?) Yeah for Women's Conference! Don't forget your running shoes :) LOVE your new header. I need some help with that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que romantico!!!! Me alegra muchisimo que celebren cada momento de su vida con amor.

    ReplyDelete