Monday, May 9, 2011

Women's Conference

I went to Women's Conference for the first time this year. I loved it. I had so much fun hanging out with Ty's mom and sisters!


I loved being in the Marriott Center with all the women that went to the conference. I always feel the spirit so strongly when there are a lot of people gathered singing hymns. It's one of my favorite things.


All the speakers were amazing and I loved every class I went to. It was so interesting to talk to everyone at the end of the day. Even though some of us went to the same classes, we got different things out of it. The Lord is so aware of us. He knows what each of us needs to hear and makes sure we are getting the help we need.

After a full day of uplifting classes we headed over to Terri's house to hang out with her and their new addition to the family, Baby Jude. He is so precious!



I'm so glad we got to spend some time with her family



On Saturday we did some shopping and went out to sushi. The weather was a little gloomy but the shopping was fun and the food was good!



The weekend went by way too fast, but I was excited to go home and hang out with Ty. Since I stayed in Reno a little longer, I hadn't seen Ty in over a week! That was a new record for us.

Thanks for letting me join you guys at Women's Conference! Can't wait to see you all again!


4 comments:

  1. Only a few more short weeks and I'll be able to join in on the crazy you girls had! Since I missed out this year, I especially can't wait for next year! Glad you had a good experience. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the girls didn't frighten you too badly...love 'em to death, but they can be overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all had fun. BTW - is Terri seriously looking that HOT right after having had a baby??? SO ANNOYING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome family you inherited. Glad it was all good.

    ReplyDelete