Sunday, November 24, 2013

Girls Weekend

A few weeks ago Ty had to go out of town for the weekend to a training for work. Luckily it was the same weekend as Nevada Day, and because Nevada is awesome no one has school or work on Nevada Day! So my mom and my sister came to hang out with me while Ty was gone. It was so much fun to have them here! We always have way too much to talk about and stay up way too late. We went to the farmers market, did lots of shopping, I showed them around town, and we ate ice cream and watched chick flicks. What more could a girl ask for? It definitely didn't feel like enough time, but I love any chance I get to hang out with my family. I'm so thankful for these two and so glad we had a couple of days to just be together and enjoy each other's company!

2 comments: