Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013: Part 2

On Saturday poor Ty had to be at work at 6:30 am because there was a basketball game that afternoon. Since he had to work, we didn't have anything planned for the morning, and I think my dad and brother were relieved because there was a lot of football on tv!

we had a hard time getting them to leave these spots all weekend!

When we finally convinced them to leave the house, we went and ran some quick errands, and then headed to the arena for the Stampede game. It was so fun and I was glad that my family got to see what Ty does and where we spend most of our weekends during basketball season.



My dad looking over the stats, with my mom's glasses. So funny

Ty was able to sneak away for a few minutes to come say hi! 





After the game we waited for Ty to finish up and then went out to dinner. We were all so worn out that we could not get a decent picture. haha! 



We decided to end the night with a walk downtown. The Christmas lights have been put up and it looks so pretty! 





We had such a great weekend. It's always hard to say goodbye, but I'm glad we got to spend a few days together and hopefully we'll see each other again soon!


2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see Ty in action...we will have to plan a visit during basketball season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty's lookin so professional. Glad your family got to come for a visit. miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete