Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Called to Serve

I should've posted this before Trey's one month update. Oh well.
 
 
Just 11 days after Trey was born my sister reported to the MTC to begin her mission in Cleveland, Ohio! We felt so lucky that Trey was born a couple weeks early because I was actually due 2 days after my sister was supposed to enter the MTC and we were sad she wasn't going to be able to meet our baby. Things always work out!
 
Andrea is doing great. She is so happy and says that serving a mission is the best decision she has ever made. She is so anxious to share the gospel with everyone she meets and is so enthusiastic about the work! We love reading her emails, they inspire and uplift me every week.
 



 
I'm so grateful for her example and her willingness to serve. We love you Sister Jimenez!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment