Saturday, June 27, 2015

Trey at 9 Months

 
Trey turned 9 months in June. I'm so glad I've been keeping notes on my phone about little milestones each month since I am so terrible at staying up to date on this blog!
 
At 9 months, Trey:
 
- has learned to drink from a straw! And it is the cutest thing I've ever seen. It's also been very helpful since he makes less of a mess when he wants a drink, and I think it helps him feel independent that he can get some water whenever he wants!

 
 
 
-still loves to read books. He will find a book and hold it up to anyone that is close by so that they'll read it to him over and over and over again. I take books with us everywhere we go, and we love going to the bookstore.
 
 
 
-has discovered stairs. He takes his time and gets tired/bored before he makes it to the top, but he's definitely interested in working on those large motor skills! He also does this hilarious bear crawl when he's in the grass. Not a fan of the green stuff, I guess!
 
 
-has started to babble. A lot! He's been making noises for a while, but now it's starting to sound like he's trying to talk more with a purpose. It's fun to watch him exercise his little tongue and other mouth muscles.
 
-has started to walk with a little pushcart! He pulls himself up to the little handle and slowly (and awkwardly) puts one foot in front of the other. It's a work in progress!
 
I sound like a broken record, but we love this little boy!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment