Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Small Vacation

Before going to the Riverhouse for the reunion we stopped in Reno and spent a couple days with my family. We hadn't seen them in a few months, so it was nice to be able to get some time in with them. Too bad Idaho is so far from home. The road trip is just awful sometimes.

in the car, getting ready to leave. we brought my sister home with us from Rexburg too!

sometimes the farmland is pretty. 

always so happy to see this sign!

my mom made this sign for us and taped it to the front door! going home is the best.

We had a great time with my family. We tried to cram a lot into those 3 or 4 days we were there! We went out to eat, spent a day at Tahoe, went on lots of walks, watched my brother play football and just soaked up some good family time. 

dinner at a Mexican restaurant! so good 


I love hanging out with my siblings. I can't believe how old my brother looks in this picture. stop growing up Danny! 

On our way to Tahoe!!

my cute mom

so pretty! too bad the water is so dang cold

Ty, Andrea, Danny, and Danny's friend Isaac jumping off some rocks. I didn't want to go (surprise surprise)





We were also able to go to my brother's football camp while we were in town. Of everything I feel like I've missed since I moved out, watching Danny play football is the thing that makes me the saddest. I can't believe I can count the number of his games I've been to on one hand. I'm so grateful for any chance I get to watch him play because he's so good and I can tell he really loves it. Because my dad is one of his coaches and helps with the game film, we've been fortunate enough to at least watch the film from all of his games. I'm glad we got to watch him in action a couple times before we left! 




I just love the mountains in the background. home means Nevada!




We had such a great time in Reno. Can't wait to go back again! 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you grew up with a love for family. You fit right in.

    ReplyDelete