Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Riverhouse Reunion

I love going to the Riverhouse for Ty's family reunions. It's so nice to see his parents and all of his siblings, and hang out with our cute nieces and nephews too! I love watching Ty interact with all of the kids. He's going to be such a great dad someday (not an announcement)! Here are some pictures we took at the reunion!











We played lots of games, went rafting, played some volleyball & soccer, went to a Pioneer Day celebration, ate tons of food and stay up way too late talking. There's always so much to do when we go to the Riverhouse! I also felt like I got to know the older grandkids a little better this year. It's nice to talk to them and learn more about their personalities. Each one is so different and uniquely their own person; I feel so blessed to be an aunt to so many great kids!

so many kids everywhere!


this is the cutest thing I have ever seen

We also took some family pictures. This part of the reunion is always an adventure and usually involves a lot of crying, but this year I felt like everything went really smoothly and they turned out great!

Ty with his siblings

Ty is the youngest of 10!

Paul and Jenny with their grandkids

The whole gang! 2 parents, 10 siblings, 8 in-laws (one not pictured) and 26 grandkids 
(and one more born just a few days ago!)

I am so grateful to be a part of this family! At times it's overwhelming and crazy to have so many people around, but I love getting to spend time with all of them and getting to know them better. I wish we could see everyone more often. Thanks Paul and Jenny for letting us take over your house for a few days, Can't wait until next year's reunion! 


1 comment:

  1. Heck, I would just love to see you guys again. gotta figure out our schedule. Love you

    ReplyDelete