Wednesday, April 22, 2015

5 months of Trey

I am amazed at how many milestones happen each month with a baby. It's so fun to be able to watch them think things out and process what is going on around them!

This month Trey learned how to sit up by himself. We were both pretty excited about it! I think he was getting so bored of laying down all the time, but wasn't strong enough to hold himself up. I'm so glad he's figured it out, and am excited for the independence this will bring for him, and hopefully a few minutes of free hands for me!


 
We've had a streak of good weather and we are not letting it go to waste! I've been so anxious to get Trey outside since he's spent most of his life indoors. It's been fun to watch him explore the grass and leaves, and feel the sun on his face (and in his eyes).
 
 
Trey's new thing is to stick his tongue out every time he smiles. I have no idea how this started but it is so funny and so cute!
 

 
This month we also went to Reno to visit my family! As always we had a great time!
 




 
 
(I'm just now realizing that I'm not in a single picture from Reno. lol.)
 
 
Ty and Trey continue to be best friends. I'm so glad!
 



 
Trey's other best friend is a rat that my aunt crocheted for him. He loves it so much! We named it Rataghast, and the other day Trey fell asleep holding his tail. So cute! I just hope he doesn't grow up to actually like rats!
 
 
We sure love this boy.
 



 

1 comment: