Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Disneyland

My MIL turned sixty this year, so to celebrate we took a girls trip to Disneyland (and Trey tagged along)! I was really nervous about flying with Trey by myself, but he did great. He was really such a trooper the whole weekend!
 

 
 
The trip was a lot of fun. We were there 2 days and had park hoppers, so we did a little bit of everything! I was so excited about Cars Land, I had heard a lot of awesome things about it and it did not disappoint! so cute. I can't wait to take Trey back when he is older.
 


 
 
I was pleasantly surprised at how many rides I could take Trey on with me, and even more surprised that he slept through most of them!
 
One of my sisters in law commented on how comfortable I seemed with nursing Trey in public and I had to laugh because I was so NOT comfortable at all! It was funny to have to do all of the things I usually do with Trey but with a million people around. A good learning experience for me!
 
It was so fun to spend time with Ty's sisters, and I think Trey loved being around his aunts too!
 


 

Another girl's trip soon, yes?


No comments:

Post a Comment